|A1||Prelude And Fugue In C Minor|
|A2||Hilf Deinem Volk|
|B1||Prelude And Fugue In E Major|
|B2||Gott, Wie Dein Name|
- Copyright (c) – Hayward Recordings, Inc.
- Alto Vocals – Hetty Plümacher (tracks: A2, B2)
- Bass Vocals – Otto Von Rohr (tracks: A2, B2)
- Composed By – Vincent Lübeck
- Conductor – Hans Grischkat (tracks: A2, B2)
- Orchestra – Stuttgart Choral Society And Orchestra* (tracks: A2, B2)
- Organ – Eva Hölderlin (tracks: A1, B1), Herbert Liedecke (tracks: A2, B2)
- Soprano Vocals – Anna Maria Augenstein* (tracks: A2, B2)
- Tenor Vocals – Werner Hohmann (tracks: A2, B2)
© 1964 by Hayward Recordings, Inc.
Made in the United States of America